Magento was a direct response to the emerging new needs of today’s online merchants. More than any feature or functionality what our clients really needed was “flexibility.” Our primary goal with Magento was to develop a platform that put the control back in the hands of the online merchant and placed no constraints on business processes and flow. Magento is a feature-rich, professional open-source eCommerce solution that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. Magento�s intuitive administration interface contains powerful marketing, merchandising and content management tools to give merchants the power to create sites that are tailored to their unique business needs. Completely scalable and backed by an extensive support network, Magento offers companies the ultimate eCommerce solution.
An experienced player in the eCommerce industry that has been leveraging the power of Open Source technology to help online merchants fulfill their business goals at a fraction of the cost and time of proprietary eCommerce solutions since 2001. Our clients are a new generation of store owners eager to materialize on their creative ideas and gain an edge in their industry. For years they heard “no”. They turn to us for our expertise, guidance, level of execution and a passion matching theirs.
Magento eCommerce Platforms provide the scalability, flexibility and features for business growth. Magento provides feature-rich eCommerce platforms that offer merchants complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online channel.
Marketing Promotions and Tools
Magento’s flexible pricing rules enable the efficient creation of a variety of promotions to increase conversion rates. Coupled with powerful tools such as Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, and more to to increase Average Order Value, Magento’s suite of powerful Marketing Tools provide the functionality and ease-of-use to increase your online sales.
- Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories.
- Catalog Promotional Pricing.
- Multi-Tier Pricing for quantity discounts.
- Bundled Products.
- Customer Group-specific pricing and group-specific tier pricing.
- Landing Page Tool for Campaigns.
- RSS Feeds for New Products, New Specials and New Tags.
- Auto-generated Site Map.
- Newsletter Management .
- Polls .
- URL Rewrites .
- Search Engine Friendly URL’s .
Analytics and Reporting
- Logging of Administrator Actions
- Integrated with Google Analytics.
- Admin Dashboard for Report Overview.
- Sales Report.
- RSS feed for New Orders.
- Tax Report.
- Abandoned Shopping Cart Report.
- Best Viewed Products Report.
- Best Purchased Products Report.
- Low Stock Report.
- Search Terms Report.
- Product Reviews Report.
- RSS feed for New Reviews.
- Tags Report.
- RSS feed for New Tags.
- Coupon Usage Report.
- Total Sales Invoiced.
- Total Sales Refunded.
- Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders .
Search Engine Optimization
Attract new customers with Magento’s Search Engine Friendly(SEF) URL structure and SEO tools. Built from the ground up to support SEO, Magento auto-generates SEF URL’s, even down to the links in the Layered Navigation, sitemaps for search engine submission as well as for display on site, and a popular search terms page. Gain further control by using Magento’s URL Rewrite tool to specify the exact structure of specific product pages, and take control over the Meta information using Magento’s intuitive administration interface.
- Google Site Map.
- URL Rewrites give full control of URL’s.
- Meta-information for products and categories.
- Auto-generated Site Map for display on site.
- Auto-Generated Popular Search Terms Page.
- Content Staging and Merging. Support for both on-demand and scheduled merges and rollbacks of content.
- Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel with ability to share as much or as little information as needed .
- Support for localization.
- Support for multiple currencies.
- Administration Permission System Roles and Users.
- Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and any third-party application.
- Flexible tax rate management with support for US and International markets.
- Fully 100% customizable design using templates.
- Customer Groups.
- One-Click Upgrades.
- Content Management System for Informational Pages.
- Google Website Optimizer Integration for A/B and Multivariate Testing.
- Private Sales including Events, Invitations and Category access permissions.
- Batch Import and Export of catalog.
- Google Base Integration.
- Downloadable/Digital Products.
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled and Grouped Products.
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities .
- Customer Personalized Products – upload text for embroidery, monogramming, etc..
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Reviews.
- if you see More then go to main site.
- Multiple Images Per Product.
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability.
- Product Reviews.
- Related Products.
- Stock Availability .
- Multi-Tier Pricing Upsell .
- Product Option Selection .
- Grouped Products View .
- Add to Wishlist .
- Send to a Friend with Email .
- Support for Multiple Currencies.
- Tax rate support .
- Configurable List of Allowed Countries for.
o Includes support for WEEE/DEEE in EU.
o Site Registration.
o Shipping Destination Addresses with ability to specify per shipping method.
o Billing Addresses with ability to specify per payment method.
- Integrated for real-time shipping rates from:
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order .
- On-site order tracking from customer accounts.
- Multiple shipments per order.
- Ability to specify allowed destination countries per method.
- Flat rate shipping per order.
- Free Shipping.
- Table rates for weight and destination.
- Table rates for product sub-totals and destination.
- Table rates for number of items and destination .
o UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL.
- Customer Store Credits
- Configurable to authorize and charge, or authorize only and charge on creation of invoices.
- Integrated with Amazon Payments (Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay).
- Integrated with multiple PayPal gateways:
- Gift Certificates/Cards (Physical and Virtual).
- Integrated with Authorize.net.
- Integrated with Google Checkout (Level 2)
- Saved Credit Card method for offline payments.
- Accept Checks/Money Orders.
- Accept Purchase Orders.
- Payment Extensions Available through Magento Connect.
o Website Payments Standard, Website Payments Pro (Express and Direct), Website Payments Pro UK (Express and Direct), and PayPal PayFlow Pro.
- One-Page Checkout
- SSL security support for orders on both front-end and back-end
- Shipping to multiple addresses in one order.
- Checkout without account/Guest Checkout.
- Shopping Cart with tax and shipping estimates.
- Checkout with account to use address book
- Option to create account at beginning of checkout.
- Accept gift messages per order and per item.
- Saved Shopping Carts with configurable expiration time.